Consultations

A comic strip about Joe Consultant's life and other commonly experienced joys of the consulting world.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

[Click on Comic to Enlarge]

 

A Telecommuter's Transit Strike

Artist's Notes:

I drew this during the transit strike in New York this December. Being a consultant I typically either take a car to the airport and am out of town or work from my home so while witnessing the strike first hand I really wasn't impacted to severely as others were. But, living in New York people would constantly ask me how I was affected by the transit strike and I would jokingly respond that a transit strike for me was not being able to find my slippers in the morning. Unfortunately my lack of artistic ability in the case of this comic didn't make that part of the joke apparent so after much criticism of this post I will explain the comic in a few words: Laying in Bed, Alarm Clock, Cold, Only One Slipper, Back to Sleep, and Transit Strike!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2005   January 2006   March 2006   April 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?